LEGO Ruler and Sorting Tool

You may also like...

14 Responses

1. Tom Alphin says:

There is an enthusiastic discussion about this Lego Ruler and Sorting tool at bricksetforum…

Link: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/14267/a-convenient-lego-ruler-and-sorting-guide-you-can-print-at-home#latest

2. Ian says:

Tom, do you have a vector graphic format of this available? I’d like to use it with my laser engraver to make a slightly more sturdy version… and maybe something with enough depth that I can drop the Technic axles into a slot to measure.

3. Larry says:

Ian – take a look at this ruler. It has slots for Technic axles and works beautifully with all Lego. It’s made by Lego but very hard to find. I have a few of them and use them all the time.

4. Pixopath says:

Ian, a PDF file is a vector graphic file, just try to open it in Illustrator.

5. Mayalison says:

Hey Tom, I really liked your initiative to do a Lego challenge. I bought the set and I’m thinking in trying a project as yours, but weekly. 🙂

6. Jennifer says:

ok so my son has over 10k in Legos. I live in Kc and can’t seem to find anyone to buy incomplete sets. Would anyone know where to sell? Or should I start sorting? Do you take sets Apart? I don’t have some books to go with sets. Help!!!

• Julianne says:

Hi Jennifer,
      You can sell anything on bricklink.com. It allows you to state whether it is new or used, and what is missing (such as the instructions, box, stickers and so on).

7. Thank you so much for this chart!!!! My husband and I have been looking everywhere for one of these. You have done a wonderful job on it and we are so appreciative of your time and effort in making this chart. Thank you again!!!!!

8. AK says:

Awesome work!!!

Thanx for sharing

May your god loves you and the people you care for!

9. Victor says:

Thanks. Great chart!

10. Tee says:

Thanks! This graph also helps me organize the beams and axles.

11. Axel Andersen says:

Thanx! You just saved me 3 hours of support 🙂

Mindstorms is cool, but there is no ruler in the box.

• Tom Alphin says:

Axel, Glad to hear that the ruler is helpful. I have two copies in the house, both laminated. One is upstairs with the LEGO collection, and another is in the office by the computer!

12. Boston says:

You are freaking awesome, Tom!! Thank you!